If you’re looking for a loving place in which to worship or a place to serve God, then St. John’s United Methodist Church welcomes you.
- Praise & Worship 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday School : 1:00 p.m.
- Worship Service 12:00 p.m.
- Communion: First Sunday
- We serve Communion on the first Sunday of each month. The table is always open to anyone who follows Christ.
- You do not need to be a United Methodist or a member of our congregation to receive communion with us.
- Ample parking is available in the rear and side parking lots.
When you arrive…
- Once you park your car, and enter the building, greeters are available to help you find your way around the facility.
- Ushers are on duty for every service to assist you.
- We provide Sunday School classes for youth ages 12 and under during the worship service. We are “Safe Church Certified” and approved by our conference for the safety and care of your children.
- For the adults, we provide Discipleship classes on Mondays at 6 PM and Bible Study on Tuesdays at noon and Thursdays at 6PM.
Find Your Place
At St. John’s, you can explore how your personality, spiritual gifts, abilities, passions, and life experiences have prepared you for ministry. Consider one of the ministry areas in which you might be able to volunteer. Take the online Spiritual Gifts Inventory to see how God would have you serve.
St. John’s is on Facebook . See what is going on.